Sunday, January 10, 2010

Me, Myself and I

I decided today that I wanted to reinvent myself. Because writing has always been a pleasure of mine, blogging seemed attractive and relevant at the moment. I along with others have always thought that my story could sometimes be a New York Times Best Seller if it had the right cover art and was published under the intent that pure shock value is REAL value to the reader.

so here it is...in my voice.

By reinventing myself I mean allowing to discuss things that everyone may be tired of hearing. The internet; such a vast, wide open channel of intelligent and numb minded people alike being my audience that really doesn't give a shit and doesn't have to. I figure it might be refreshing in some way to put down thoughts, complaints and rambles of randomness that most likely NOBODY will give me any advice or discussion on. Its a way to pull dust and clutter from my mind and put it into an empty box that will sit on the virtual shelf of nowhere. Fun.

I will start off by saying if someone does stumble across this and is one of those kinds that is easily offended or hurt. STOP HERE.

For the next six months I'm making a vow to myself that I will post some kind of story or feelings of the present moment. Whether it be of substance or absolute insanity. It will be here.

Day 1, 179 to go.



No comments: